Sunday, July 3, 2011

And the winner is....

Judy1223 said...

Wow, what a nice blog! I, too, found you through Scrapbook Calls and Contests. Lovely cards...love those Nestie Grands!
Judy

Congratulations, Judy!!!!   Please contact me via the email link in the right side bar no later than Tuesday, July 5th and I will get your blog candy to you ASAP.

Thanks to all who played along and for all of your very nice comments!!   We'll do blog candy again, so keep an eye on the blog.   And you never know, we might even do a surprise one!   Remember those pop quizzes we use to have in school?   Well...why not have a "pop" blog candy?   Keep commenting since you never know when something good will come of it!

Be sure to take advantage of our holiday weekend sale!  You can find it on the right sidebar, too, just under the Shop icon.   There are some really good deals there and the sale won't last long!!

Have a happy and safe holiday tomorrow!!

Until next time...


Pin It

3 comments:

Marge said...

Congratulations, Judy!!! Enjoy your mystery gift bag!!!

Judy1223 said...

Oh my GOODNESS! I am so excited...I won!!! Thank you SO much, Beverly! I just sent you an e-mail. Thanks again!
Judy

Anonymous said...

congrats Judy, and Happy 4th to everyone!