Sunday, August 7, 2011

Daisies and a rose...

Linda and I each have a card to share this afternoon.  I used the Spirelli Technique from the August/September 2011 Technique Junkies newsletter.  I colored the flowers from Flourishes with Copic markers and cut them out with Spellbinders Circles and mounted on a Lacey Circle cut from Emerald cardstock.  They are mounted on pale yellow from my stash embossed with the Daisies embossing folder.   I used gold metallic thread to create the Spirella and gold outline stickers for the frame and corners.

Daisies
Beverly


                Supplies
                               Copics - Y21/Y23/G21/G94/E34/E35/C1
                               Embossing folder - Daisies
                               Outline Stickers -   Georgian corners, Lines
                               Paper - Stardream Emerald  (on sale this week!)
                               Other - Gold metallic thread, Cuttlebug,
                                          foam dots, Antique Linen Distress Ink,
                                          Memento London Fog ink
                               Spellbinders - Circles, Lacey Circles
                               Stamp - Flourishes


Linda showcased one of Prima's flowers made with designer pearls.   It's mounted on Stardream Emerald cardstock with an Italian Flourish doily made with Pearlized White by Neenah and a Lacey Square directly under the pearl flower.

Rose with Italian Flourish
Linda
                         Supplies
                                          Bling - White Pearls, Pearls - Flower
                                          Cheery Lynn Designs - Italian Flourish
                                          Paper - Stardream Emerald, Pearlized white
                                                  by Neenah  (on sale this week!)
                                          Other - 1/4" Scor-Tape, Cuttlebug, foam dots
                                          Spellbinders - Lacey Squares

Click the highlighted items above to be taken directly to the item in the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop.



Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

                             
Pin It

5 comments:

Mary R. said...

Great Idea with the pearls in the rose..I love her Bev......MaryR

Rhonda S. said...

Bev - I love the way you color with Copics. Great card!!! I need lots of practice coloring.

Jennipher said...

Wow, these are both fabulous. Now, I'm going to have to order that Emerald cardstock. I can see some gorgeous Christmas cards with it.

Terry said...

Oh these are gorgeous and then some! So happy to have come across you and your online store!

Anonymous said...

I think you'll want to add a twitter icon to your blog. I just bookmarked this blog, although I must complete this by hand. Simply my 2 cents.

My site:
DSL Vergleich www.dslvergleichdsl.com