Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Thanks

Linda made this beautiful card!   Here's what she has to say about it:

This card turned out to be more fall-like than I originally intended, but I really like the look.  I used a burnished orange paper from my collection for the card base and for two of the Spellbinders Labels 18.  The bottom label is embossed with the Crafts Too! Dots embossing folder.  I then used a DP from Prima's Romantique Collection for the mat and an additional Labels 18.  I stamped the "Thanks" stamp from Art Impressions and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I used foam dots to add some dimension to the Labels 18 stack.  I added some bling with e. Pearls and Crystals from Prima and Asiana Old Gold Ribbon which can also be found in the store.  The bow was made with the Bow-Easy and I used 1/4 " Scor-Tape to mount the mat.


Fall Thanks
Linda

Can't you just see using this card as a fall thank you note - maybe for a sumptuous Thanksgiving dinner?   Or even for a Thanksgiving greeting to a friend or family member?

Clicking the links above will take you directly to the item in the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop.


Be sure to follow me on Twitter for up-to-the minute updates on the blog and store!   There is a button on the left.

And if you aren't a member of the Classy Cards 'n Such Yahoo group, be sure to join here for exclusive weekly deals and an one-time introductory 20% off an order of your choice!

Thanks Linda!  And thanks to each of you for stopping by!!! Until next time...

Pin It

1 comment: