Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gorgeous 3-D art from Jennipher!!!

Today I had the opportunity to experiment with the wonderful 3-D art that Beverly has in the store. I chose to work with the 3-D die-cut flowers by the sheet.



Anemones
http://jennipherlowery.com


The sheet I worked with today has Lilacs, Hyacinths, and Anemones on it. This was super easy and fun. All you do is pop-out the completed flower arrangement that you want to work with. Then, working by numbers (and the sheet is numbered) you adhere the layers on top of the die-cut arrangement with foam pads.

I used the new foam pads by Joy Crafts that Beverly has recently added to the store and I really like working with them. I bought both sizes and I'm glad I did. The smallest size is just perfect for those little tiny things, like flower stems, that need to be popped-up. 

Once I had my arrangement completed I adhered it to a Stardream Chiara Coral lacy oval that I cut with my Spellbinders Lacy Oval die. For my card base I used Esse Smooth Pearlized White Neenah paper. I added a layer of designer paper from the Romantique Collection by Prima.

Next, I added a strip of the Textured Two-Toned Ribbon by May Arts in Pink/White across the base layer before adhering the lacy oval with my floral arrangement. This ribbon is so gorgeous in real life!

For the finishing touch, I added some Silver Rhinestones Swirls to the corners. The swirls are actually from a larger piece of bling from Want 2 Scrap and I just cut off the pieces I wanted to use on my card. Don't worry, the rest of the bling is still very useable. 

This card came together quickly using the 3-D art and I strongly encourage you to try a sheet. You'll be hooked in no time! I bought one of every sheet and I can't wait to make another card using these gorgeous flowers. 

Until next time...


Thanks Jennipher!   I love the 3-D art too!   It's like putting a puzzle together only you have all the instructons.   How cool is that??   Follow the links above in Jennipher's post and you will be taken directly to the item in the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop.

Don't forget that you can earn store credit with your orders between now and December 31st!   The credit doesn't expire, so you can shop with it anytime you like.   It's a great way to earn rewards while you do your holiday shopping so that you can treat yourself or a friend in the new year!   Details are on the home page here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

Pin It

No comments: