Thursday, December 22, 2011

One Last Christmas Card

I'm so sorry to have not posted recently.   I've had Sarah's card for several days and couldn't get it posted due to a family emergency.   Here it is now though, just in time!!  Although it's not really an enclosure card, what could be better than to tuck it into your gift for someone special??  Sarah sent me several views of her card and they are all so beautiful that I just can't resist posting them all!

Hello and Merry Christmas! Wow, it's hard to believe it's only days away until December 25th! 
Soon I will put away all of my Christmas stamps as well as some of my favorite embellishments and other crafting supplies. I used some of them while making the card I have to share with you. One last Christmas card for 2011!
I just couldn't help myself and decided to make another card using the Webster's pages Christmas papers. I really do love using them. The colors and patterns are so easy to work with. Here I layered a piece onto red card stock. I wrapped some pretty white picot lace trim around the paper at the top. It's so delicate and perfect when you want to add a very simple bit of elegance and texture. Then I adhered those to a black card stock base. 
I used the Cheery Lynn Designs Holly Lace Flourish die to make the gorgeous flourish branch and adhered these awesome tiny red Want2Scrap pearls for the holly berries. I sprinkled some glitter on the leaves for a glistening snow-like effect. I absolutely love this die! I wish I could use it all year, as it cuts so beautifully and is such a gorgeous embellishment!
I made a little stocking using the Webster's pages papers again and adhered a tiny jingle bell to the top of it. 
My label was made with a Spellbinders labels 14 die, and framed with one of the rhinestone Want2Scrap Nestabling. I stamped my sentiment in black ink and sponged the edges of the vanilla card stock with some very light brown ink. 










This card was really fun and easy to make. I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Christmas cards as much as I have enjoyed making them for you.
I'll be back before you know it with some new ideas for 2012!  Until then, I am wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year filled with much happiness and good health!
~Sarah


Thanks, Sarah!

Are you still worrying about last minute Christmas gifts???  A Classy Cards 'n Such Gift Certificate may be your answer!    Your gift can any amount, large or small, and we will notify the recipient via email.   What could be easier?? 

I may not be able to post again until next week, and I imagine that all of you are very busy with Christmas preparations.  Have a safe and Merry Christmas!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



  
Pin It

No comments: