Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year End Clearance!!!

I've moved lots of Christmas and other products into the Clearance Section!  There are lots of great buys here, including Cheery Lynn Designs which are rarely discounted!  Some have very limited quantities and will probably not last long.  In the event that an item sells out and another purchase is made before I can take it down, I will contact you.  Some of these items may or may not reappear when the 2012 holidays are approaching, but I have no current plans to reorder them, so take advantage now!! 

Life has been a little complicated over the past couple of weeks, but I'm hoping to be back in the next couple of days or so with a card or two.   I'm so sorry to have been MIA from the blog!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!!! 


Happy shopping!!!

Pin It

No comments: