Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cheery Lynn and Grandma's Doilies


I wanted to focus today on some of the very cool dies that are in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop.


Supplies from Classy Cards:
JustRite stamps Grandma's Doilies
Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco F 
Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily
Cheery Lynn Border Carnivale
Prima Flowers Ceylon Garden
Cheery Lynn Cuttlehug
Other supplies:  
Cuttlebug embossing folder; 
Cuttlebug; 
double stick tape; 
clear drying glue; 
colored pencils; D
istress Ink Faded Jeans; Glue dots, gems









I started by stamping the JustRite stamp of Grandma's Doilies with Distress ink and coloring with colored pencils.  Then I layered this on the French Pastry Doily which was cut from the foil.  Then I glued the flower. After embossing the pink paper with the embossing folder, I wrapped the border around the layer of pink and blue

I then glued the corner dies in place with the clear drying glue and finally 
added the gems.

Debbie



Thanks, Debbie!

Be sure to join our Yahoo group here for 20% off an order of your choice and exclusive weekly deals!


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

4 comments:

Karen W said...

Very pretty!!

Vickie Kertz said...

I have been lookin at the Grandma's Doilies set. This is just lovely. I think it may have to be on my want list.

Chrissy D said...

Deb, this is so elegant. Absolutely gorgeous!

Holly said...

How pretty!! Love the lacy corners!!