Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chris' Challenge #6


Hello Everyone! This is Chrissy D! Welcome to the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog! This week Classy Cards 'n Such is challenging you to make a 3D project! For my project, I created a Goodie Purse using the Technique Junkie Newsletter 3-D and Fun Folds CD! This little purse is so fun to make and decorate. It would be a perfect inexpensive gift to fill with lip gloss, candy or even a gift card or cash!

I started the purse by using patterned paper. Classy Cards 'n Such has a BEAUTIFUL array of Patterned Papers for you to design with! The words I used on my project come from the JustRite Stamp set called Topsy Turvy Cakes.

To create the cute little flower, I used the Miniature Rose Die from Cheery Lynn Designs along with the Paper Blossoms Tool Kit to help curl the flower blossoms. To adhere all of the little blossoms together, I used the Sakura Quickie Glue Pen. To complete the flower, I added the Viva Decor Pearl Pen Ice White on the internal portion of the flower and around the scallop punch layer to decorate the words a bit. To further embellish this cute little purse, I added a bow using the Red and Green Doodle Twine - Christmas Assortment.



Some additional tools that I used are:
Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch, 1/16th hole punch, Scoring Tool, Large Oval Punch, Magnets

I hope you will join us in the 3D Challenge! Have a wonderful day!

Thanks, Chris!  Cute purse!!!

Be sure to check out this week's deals here!!

My first order of the new Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers has finally shipped and should arrive sometime next week.   There is only one set in this order that has not been claimed.  This is the only remaining set that will sell for $97.99!   If you want a great deal on these markers, order yours now!   Another order is pending, but I don't have a delivery date.  The second shipment of markers will sell for the MSRP of $114.99.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: