Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hedgehog with Butterflies


This is another fun card!  These are the supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such:

Other supplies:  Copic markers, designer paper, black ink, brad, charms, double stick tape, Perfect Pearls - Forever Red

I started by stamping my image on white paper and coloring it with Copic markers. Then I embossed the designer paper with the Butterfly Frame, and highlighted this with the Festive Berries. I cut out the window from the frame and framed the part of the image I wanted to use.

I cut out one Stacker Flower 3, one Stacker Flower 6 and four of the Rose Creations. I sprayed each layer with Perfect Pearls and used a brad to hold these all together.  I glued the butterflies together, alternating the colors, and  layered.







I hope you enjoyed the cute little Hedgehog amid the Butterflies and flower.

Debbie
Thanks, Debbie!

Have you seen the embossing folders in the Classy Cards shop?   A couple of favorites are back in stock, along with a couple of new ones.   Check them all out here!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Holly said...

Awwwww this is darling! Love the hedgie and those gorgeous flowers!