Saturday, May 19, 2012

Linda's Rose Glitter and Lace Challenge #8

Hello everyone!  It's Linda with a card for our Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge 8 - Lace! 


For my card base, I chose to use the beautiful Butterfly embossed paper.  If you don't have this paper, you really should get some.  It's a great way to have embossing on your card without having to use an embossing folder. 


For my next layer,  I chose to use the Italian Flourish from Cheery Lynn Designs and cut it from Rose Quartz Paper.  The flourish was glued on top of the card base.   I then added some Pink Rhinestones from Want2Scrap.


For my focal point on this card, I chose to use a Rose from the Outline Stickers collection.  I mounted this rose on  a Spellbinders Teardrop Circles also diecut from the Rose Quartz Paper.  I then used the Quickie Glue Pen to fill in the inside of the Rose and covered the petals with Carnation Glitter from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle.  I also filled in the leaves with glue using the Quickie Glue Pen and used Meadow Spark Glitter from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle. This gives you a beautiful sparkle to your card!


Since this challenge is to use lace on your card, I chose to use the White Cotton Flowers Lace which Beverly has in the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop.  To carry out my pink themed card, I wove some very thin pink ribbon through the holes in the lace and glued the strip to the bottom of my card.


The sentiment on the Spellbinders Labels 10 is from a clear stamp from My Sentiments Exactly.  I stamped it with Versamark ink and embossed it with Gold Detail Embossing Powder from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle.







Won't you join us in this challenge and show us some of that beautiful lace you have in your craft room!!  All of the details of the current challenge are here.

Classy Cards has some great Father's Day bundles available!
The MAY CHEERY LYNN RELEASE is in stock now!!  See all of the Cheery Lynn dies here!

Are you looking for a more affordable way to get theTim Holtz Distress Ink Marker setLook no more!  CCNS is offering a Distress Ink Marker Club where you can purchase bundles of 6 markers until your set is complete.  Click here for details!

Click on any of the gold links to be taken directly to the items in the shop.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: