Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beverly's Aqua, Orange and Yellow Challenge Card

Hi Classy Friends!


I chose to use pastel versions of aqua, orange and yellow for my card.  I must admit, these colors are a little out of my box, but I guess it's good to be challenged now and then, right?


I used a soft orange from my stash to adhere to the white card base.  The aqua is from the Happy Travels paper pad by Glitz Designs.   This is really a great paper pad and only a few sheets are truly travel related!  I used the Italian Flourish doily from Cheery Lynn Designs cut from the soft orange for my focal point.  


The Lace Deco Corners C, also from the soft orange, were just a bit bigger than I wanted, so I carefully trimmed one of the bottom pieces from each side and then adhered with a Quickie Glue Pen.


I found a soft yellow in my stash to use for the flower in the center of the Italian Flourish.   I used Judy's Blooms and cut one large and two small blooms.   I shaped them with a stylus from the McGill Paper Blossoms Paper Tool set and adhered the assembled flower to the center of the Italian Flourish.   The center is done with Lemonade glitter...just the right soft touch!


Come play with us and share your own creations using aqua, orange and yellow!   Click here for details.






Be sure to check out our new Cotton/Cluny Lace Sampler!  A great deal so that you can try each one we currently offer!   You can see all of the other current sales by clicking the Weekly Deals icon in the right sidebar of this blog!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...




Pin It

2 comments:

Linda said...

Beverly your card is beautiful. and those aren't exactly the colors I work with a lot either but this turned out wonderfully. I am gonna have to ck my supplies and see what I might have now. Would love for you to come over to my blog and check it out at www.ladybugstampers.wordpress.com It is a work in progress at this time but I am getting there. thanks for the inspriation. An please follow us as well.

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty !