Saturday, June 23, 2012

Japanese Garden Lace Oval with Ribbon Roses

Recently, I needed a special card for a special friend.   I started with a 5 1/2" x 5" card base made from Pearlized Esse White Metallic.  I hope you can see the subtle texture and sheen in the close-up below.   So gorgeous!


I cut the Japanese Garden Lace Oval from Stardream Rose Quartz.  I adhered the Japanese Oval to the card base with a Quickie Glue Pen.  The Japanese Oval has no place for solid adhesives with all of those delicate loops, so a Quickie Glue Pen was just the right choice!


The oval in the center was cut from Cryogen White and mounted with foam pads for dimension.  I added a little bouquet of the shabby chic Purple Ribbon Roses and Tropical Leaves cut from Stardream Emerald cardstock.   The Tropical Leaves set from Cheery Lynn has five different leaves, each of a different type and size!   Perfect for little bouquets like this one!!


I dotted the flower centers with Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Yellow  and added the Gothic corners for a final classy touch!






I hope you enjoyed my card today!
Be sure to take a peek at the Trendy Tapes on sale this week!  Buy 6, get 1 free!!  And there are three new Cheery Lynn Dies in the shop this week!!  Details are here!


Click on any of the gold links above for more info,


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Beverly this is absolutely awesome!!! I love it!

Beverly Bohannon said...

Thank you, Shelley! I'm so glad you like it!!

Beverly

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very pretty, I just love that stunning die cut and the gorgeous papers you chose. Nice work. Cheers, Holley

Beverly Bohannon said...

Thank you so much, Holley! I appreciate your sweet comments!

Beverly

Jill said...

What a beautiful card. You did a wonderful job on it. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Beverly Bohannon said...

Thanks, Jill! Glad you like it!!

Beverly