Thursday, June 21, 2012

Linda's Glittery Daisies


Hello, everyone!  This is Linda and today Beverly is posting my challenge card for the Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge #10 - Glitter.
 
I started by cutting a rectangle from Cryogen White Paper  using the Spellbinders Lattice Rectangle.  On top of this, I placed this georgous Daisies Outline Sticker from Starform.  

I used my Quickie Glue Pen to apply the glue to the individual flower petals.  I applied the glue to only a few flowers at a time so that it would not dry too quickly as I worked my way around the sticker.  I applied Sparkle 'n Sprinkle's Chantilly glitter to the flowers and Meadow Spark glitter to the leaves.  I dumped the glitter off my card into a coffee filter.  Doing this makes it so easy to pour the glitter back into even the smallest container!  I placed a gold pearl in the center of each flower.  The vase was colored with Twinkling H2O's.
 
The card mat was made from paper I had in my collection and adhered to the card base with Scor-Tape.   The lace is White Cluny Lace from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is also one of the Outline Stickers Beverly has in the shop.
 

This is a wonderful example of how easy glitter is to use and how much it adds to your cards or projects!  Thanks, Linda!!

Our glitter challenge is sooo easy to do!  Won't you join us?? Click here for details.

Clicking any of the gold links above will take you to more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: