Monday, October 22, 2012

A Purple Rose

Good morning, Steph here and I absolutely love the large rose stamp from the Classic Bella Rose set from Heartfelt Creations - it's such a pretty, detailed stamp. I used an assortment of Copic Markers to color the rose and the leaves, then used brown ink around the edges after I die cut it.

I created a crisscross card which is approximately 5 1/2" x 4 1/2". Using my Scor-Buddy made it so easy to get the perfect score lines. To dress up the front, I die cut a Spellbinders border die and then used the Nested Oval Medallion Labels as the base for the rose. The rose was added with Joy Foam Adhesives for a 3D effect.


My interior card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/4", was cut from brown cardstock, then white cardstock was added on top using Scor-Tape. The sentiments are from Topsy Turvy Cakes by JustRite Stampers. The two colors of ink coordinate with the roses which I added to the right side of the card with Joy Foam Adhesives.


A close up of the rose.


What a beautiful card, Steph!  Click on any of the gold links above to see the products Steph used on her card.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Jennipher said...

This is truly gorgeous Steph. Wonderful job. Looking forward to getting to know you through the design team.