Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Wreath


Hi, it's Holly posting today.  I created this clean and simple and easy card to share with y'all to celebrate this long-awaited fall season.  I'm so happy to kiss those 100+ degree temperatures good-bye!  :-)
 
For my card today, I started by cutting the gorgeous Grapevine Wreath from some kraft cardstock.  I then took the tiny leaf die from the Bare Branch die set and cut out different colors of leaves.  The leaves were randomly adhered to the wreath and then I added a bow at the top.  The sentiment, from Anytime Sentiments (Impression Obsession) was stamped with a coordinating deep red ink below the wreath. 


This Grapevine Wreath is so versatile.  I can't wait to use it to create winter and Christmas cards.  Wouldn't it be fun to use this with little hearts all over it for Valentine's Day, or some pretty flowers to usher in spring and Easter?  My mind is whirling with all the exciting possibilities!  :-)

Thanks, Holly!

Join our mailing list (link in the upper left corner under the pink envelope) for great deals not found elsewhere!   

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

3 comments:

Vicki Romaine said...

This is gorgeous Holly. You have "sold" the wreath to me. I guess I will have to order it for my birthday!

Gloria Westerman said...

Just Beautiful....love it...tfs

Judy1223 said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! WOW!