Saturday, October 13, 2012

With Thanksgiving


Hello Everyone! It's Jenn and I'm in the mood for some fall weather and colors. For those of you that don't know, I'm in NC and we don't see much of a fall here. 

My card size today is 5.5 x 5.5. You'll find that I have a flair for the square!  I started with a dark rust card base. Then I found this lovely vintage rose pattern in the Glitz Designs Happy Travels Paper Pack. I distressed the edges of the paper and then inked them with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink

Using some orange paper I die-cut the Lacey Pumpkin Corner Flourish from Cheery Lynn Designs and added that to the lower left corner of my card. If you are wondering why it's so shiny, it's because I went over it with the Sakura Glaze Pen. I wanted shine without added dimension and this is the way to get it.

Using my trusty Spellbinders Labels Eighteen I die-cut two labels; one for my Scripture and one for a mat. I distressed the edges of both of these also with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. I used a ribbon slot punch to make a slot in the top of the larger label. Then I ran two different colors of organza ribbon through them and tied a little knot.

To finish it off, I added one Prima Gillian flower in cider to the lower right hand corner of the label.



I hope you're inspired to make some Fall cards and send some blessings to your friends. I'll see you next week and it's gonna be all about Christmas!

Thanks, Jenn!

I hope you will check out all of the new items in the Classy Cards shop!  There are lots of great items with more on the way!   There are two Classy Snowflake Bundles in the NEW!!! section or the Bundles section.   Each is slightly different and are great prices!   Take a look at both!  Christmas is everywhere in the shop!  Click any of the gold links above for more info!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: