Friday, November 9, 2012

Christmas Blessings

Hello all - Jenn here, and I have a clean and simple yet elegant Christmas card to share with you. 

I started with a 6 x 5.5 base of Stardream Jupiter. To that, I added one of my favorite papers from the Kaisercraft Turtle Dove Paper Pad. These paper pads measure 6.5 x 6.5 and come with single sided patterned papers as well as specialty papers and 4 pages of die-cuts. Everything you would need to make a card!


Since I already knew that I wanted to use the sentiment of "Christmas Blessings", I thought a cross might be appropriate somewhere on the card. So, I pulled out the Cross Set from Cheery Lynn Designs along with the Foil Paper-Textured Patterns 1. I cut out my cross in the gorgeous red foil but when I laid it on my base, I felt something was missing. Immediately I thought, "dimension". So, I cut the cross out again and using the small foam pads I adhered the two crosses together and it was perfect! 

I wanted to adorn my corners and the Lace Deco Corner E set along with the Reich Shine Champagne paper is what I used for just that purpose. 

For finishing touches I stamped my sentiment on a die-cut label that came out of the Turtle Dove Paper pad. I inked the edges a bit and adhered it with large foam pads
Isn't this gorgeous???  And so easy!  Thanks, Jenn!

Bling is 15% off through November 15th!  NEW PoppyStamps die cuts, red and green Viva Decor Pearl Pens and more in the Classy Cards shop.  Get all the info when you click here

Click any of the gold links to learn more!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: