Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

Hi everyone!  

I started my card with a white card base and then cut a mat  using Labels Twenty-five from Stardream Lapis Pearlized Metallic - a gorgeous, shimmery navy!  The buck from the Deer Trio by Memory Box was cut from plain white cardstock.  I cut a small piece to form the hill, again using plain white cardstock and Labels Twenty-five.   I covered the hill with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive and added Crystal Ice glitter for the snow.

I used Joy! Foam Pads, both large and small, to mount the deer and give a bit of dimension.   The small foam pads are wonderful to use in small places like the deer's legs.

I used the A2 Matting Basics A from Spellbinders to cut the white mat and the navy mat and then outlined the card using silver lines.

I made this card for a birthday card, but it could easily be used for other occasions.
Merry Christmas to all!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

2 comments:

DonnaKae said...

I love this card. I will be casing it for sure. Thanks so much.
Donna

Sue said...

This is a beautiful card. Simple and classy. I agree male cards are hard LOL