Thursday, December 6, 2012

Poinsettia Christmas card


Hello everyone!  It's Linda posting today.  It's been awhile, but I'm back with a very clean and simple Christmas card that takes very little time to put together.   I used some glitter paper I had in my stash and cut it with the Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia die.  I used the Emerald cardstock to cut the Poinsettia leaves and also added some of the Cheery Lynn Pine Branches under the flower.  I used the McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit and Mat to add some veins and dimension to the Poinsettia leaves.  I then layered the flower together and used the Gold Viva Décor Pen to make the center of the flower.  The white mat was cut from White Pearl Linen Cardstock and adhered to the red mat with Scor-Tape


The greeting is the Art Impressions Merry Christmas Stamp.  I stamped it with VersaMark ink and then embossed it with Sparkle & Sprinkle Firecracker Embossing Powder.  That's all there is to it, and you have a card that anyone would like to receive for Christmas!
Gorgeous, Linda!!

Embossing powder and glitter are 15% off through December 13th!   Details are here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: