Monday, January 7, 2013

White Snowflowers


Hi Classy friends!  It's Holly posting today, and I'm happy to share this wintery white snowflowers card with you,  The products from Classy Cards 'n Such that I used are:

Tropical Flourish die (Cheery Lynn Designs)

Judy's Blooms dies (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Wreath Strip die (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Olive Branches die (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Pair of Ferns dies (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Snowflowers Set 1 (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Snowflowers Set 2 (Cheery Lynn Designs)


I embossed a piece of white cardstock with the Holiday Magic folder and adhered it to a white card base.  I then die cut all the pieces you see on this card and loosely arranged them to see how they would fit.  Once I was satisfied with the arrangement, I glued everything down.  That consisted of starting with the ferns, and then I tucked the flourish die cuts in next to the ferns.  The Olive Branches were the next thing to be glued down, and then I reached for my flowers.

The flowers were created by cutting the Judy's Blooms flowers twice and layering them on top of each other.  The two Snowflowers die cuts were added to the top of my flower blooms and rhinestone brads were affixed to the centers of each of the three flowers.  I glued the flowers down onto my card and then added the Wreath Strip pieces here and there to fill in and give additional texture to my card.  

The last thing I did was stamp the sentiment with a gray ink and cut it out with an oval die.  I tucked that in to an empty spot in the middle of the card.  

I love making white on white cards.  They are so crisp and elegant and serene.  I hope you are inspired to try a white on white card today.  :-)


Sooo pretty!

Are you a member of the Classy Cards newsletter list?  Sign up is easy!  Just complete the form under the pink envelope on the left of the Classy Cards blog and you can receive 20% off one order of your choice, 10% off all other orders and more!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: