Sunday, March 17, 2013

Everything Beautiful

Hi Everyone! It's Jenn and I have a card to share with you today that was inspired by a challenge to use black and white. 

I started with a 6x6 base of Bazzill Bling Cardstock in Black Tie. To that, I added a distressed layer of designer paper from the Prima Printery Collection. The edges were distressed and inked with Black Soot Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.

On the right side, I added a rectangle layer of the designer paper matted with the Black Tie CS.

Using Very Vanilla CS and my Cheery Lynn Dies I cut out two Sweet William flowers and a Fanciful Flourish. I added Black Pearls to the centers of the Sweet Williams.

I wanted my Scripture to be the focal point of the card so using my Spellbinders Lacy Ovals, I cut one oval out in Very Vanilla and the other one in Black Tie. I stamped my Scripture from the Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Collection 1 onto the Very Vanilla oval. Once I had the ovals adhered to the card base, I accented each one with White Pearls.

For finishing touches, I couldn't resist using my Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco E dies with the Black Tie CS. 



Congratulations are due to Jenn!   She was a recent winner with this card in Our Daily Bread Designs Black and White Challenge!!  Beautiful card, Jenn!!!

There are still a few more days in the FREE SHIPPING sale for orders with at least one Easter item!  Click here for all of the details.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: