Saturday, March 23, 2013

Victory is Mine

Hello everyone. It's Jenn posting today and I am back with an encouragement card. 




I started with a 5.5 x 5.5 card base. To that I added a distressed layer of designer paper from the Graphic 45 Secret Garden collection. This is a gorgeous collection of paper that includes text, gingham, and filigree patterns. Each pattern has a solid on the back which makes card making so easy. The color I used looks like a pink on the package but it really is more of a beautiful coral shade.

I continued to add more layers of designer paper from the same collection. One square and two rectangles. I de-bossed the square layer using the Spellbinders Lovely Lattice M-Bossabilities. Before I adhered the left rectangle layer to the base,  I added a bow made out of seam binding.

Using Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight, I die cut a label to stamp my sentiment on. Before adhering my sentiment with foam pads I added a Finesse Swirl in LeCreme from center to top right.

For finishing touches,  I die-cut the largest butterfly from the Cheery Lynn Designs Exotic Butterfly small #2 Collection in Vanilla cardstock and added Baby Rhinestones in Brown to the body.




Beautiful card, Jenn!


All coloring mediums are 15% off this week!  There are lots of new items in the shop this week.  Details of both are here.

Click any of the gold links above for more info!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: