Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Floral Cameo for Mother's Day!

Hi, it's Holly posting today.  Have you played with the beautiful resin cameos from the Classy Cards 'n Such store?  I shared a card with a blue cameo on it a couple months ago, and I've got another card to share with you today using these gorgeous pink flower cameos.

 


I started with a kraft card base and I stamped the sentiment from the Hugs and Kisses Sentiments set (JustRite) at the bottom.  The pink layer has been cut on the bottom with the Lady Kate edger die (Cheery Lynn Designs).  I embossed the vanilla layer with the Garden Lattice embossing folder and just lightly rubbed some Antique Linen distress ink across the embossed areas.  Some brown ribbon was tied around the embossed layer and simply knotted on the side.

I die cut the pink scallop oval with the Classic Scallop Oval Large die (Spellbinders) and then added a kraft layer die cut with a Labels 18 die (Spellbinders).  A vanilla oval was die cut with an oval die and I adhered the Pink Floral cameo in the center.

My grandmother's favorite color is pink, and this card will be perfect to give to her in May for Mother's Day.  She will adore this gorgeous cameo.  :-)
So pretty, Holly!  

Be sure to check out the weekly deals here!  Paper pads are on sale through Thursday, April 4th.  Don't miss out on a great bargain!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info and to purchase any of the items Holly used on her beautiful card.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: