Thursday, April 11, 2013

Reverence & Grace

Hi everyone!  It's Jenn posting today.  New in the Classy Cards 'n Such store is the Reverence M-Bossabilities  embossing folder by Spellbinders. I love the designs on both sides; one being crosses and the other being lilies and both are appropriate for Faith-based cards or cards of encouragement and comfort.  I created a simple yet elegant card using the folder so that you could see just how beautiful the details are. 


I started with a pre-made card base that measured 5.5 x 6. Using a piece of Champagne - Reich Shine cardstock that measured 5.25 x 5.75, I embossed it using the crosses and filigrees side of the embossing folder. With the beautiful shimmer from the Champagne Reich Shine and the incredible detail from the Reverence embossing folder, I knew that I couldn't add much more to this card or it would lose it's elegance.

With that being said, I used Spellbinders Fancy Tags to stamp my sentiment on and popped it up with foam pads. I needed just a little something else to complete the card so, I decided to decorate the corners with Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Deco Corner E. In between my decorative corners and sentiment you can see all the fantastic detail of the Reverence embossing folder. It measures 5 x 7 so it is perfect for making larger cards as I tend to do. Definitely a must have!


Beautiful card, Jenn!!

The Spring 2013 Memory Box release has arrived and is ready to ship!   Get yours now!!  You can see all of the Memory Box die cuts here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: