Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pin to Win WINNERS!!! Thanks

Congratulations to Kathy J from California and Marie K from Nebraska on winning a $25 gift certificate each in the Pin to Win contest!

Thanks to everyone who played along!!   We will probably do this again in a few months and YOU could be a winner!!



It's Steph here today with a Thank You card.   With the right papers, it's easy to create a simple, yet fabulous card.
I started with some awesome Pearlized Cocoa Cardstock.  I'll be honest, the paper is even more gorgeous in real life.  Using this as the base of my card, I added a sheet of roses from Ladies, Gents and Trendsetters by Webster's Pages around which I tied some yellow Doodle Twine.

I stamped the sentiment from Antique Lantern Pre-Cut set from Heartfelt Creations onto Pearlized Cocoa Cardstock and then matted it with Stardream Rose Quartz cardstock.  I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Joy Foam Adhesives for some additional dimension.


So pretty!!!  Thanks, Steph!

Click any of the gold links to see the products Steph used.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: