Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Flowers and Sunshine

Hi there! It's Diane here today  on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog to share with you this gorgeous sunflower card. I love all the wonderful selection of dies we can choose to create with, don't you?



For today's project, I made a 6 x 6 card. Yes! It's a big one, but I wanted to showcase those gorgeous Cheery Lynn Designs Sunflower.

As I mentioned in another post, I LOVE the Twinkling H2Os - Autumn Brilliance set, and that is what I used to color my sunflowers. The H2Os give such a pretty shimmery look to the petals.

Behind the flowers you see a Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish. This is one of those dies you will use over and over again.

The background vintage barn board paper is from the 6 x 6 paper pad by Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss 6 x 6 paper pad, and see the little Sunshine bingo card?  It's from the same paper pad!

Here is a close up of the flowers, I wanted you  to see how gorgeous the centers cut!!



A few other items I used in creating my card are:

Empty Spritzer Bottle (you need this to spritz your H2Os)

Thanks for looking and I will see you soon!!


A gorgeous card! Thanks Diane!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Diane used.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until then...

Pin It

3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! This is just beautiful and screams FALL! Love the flowers and your background paper is PERFECT! Great choice of ribbon treatment too ... GREAT JOB! Thanks for inspiration!

Lisa said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! The flowers are amazing!! This is stunning!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

A stunning card Diane ... Wonderful inspiration!