Sunday, September 29, 2013

Noel Ornament

Hi!  It's Joy today posting a card with products from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I said I would be posting another Christmas card from a great 6" x 6" paper pad from Simple Stories  Summer Fresh 6" x 6" paper pad.  I have loved this pad so much and I'm now working with scraps!  I hate to give it up, but next week I'll be getting my Christmas pads from Classy Cards 'n Such. Then I can really concentrate on getting those Christmas cards done.  Here is my "scrappy" card:



I used a stamp set called Noel Christmas Ornaments from JustRite .  The red gingham & kraft tag is one of the many tags in the Summer Fresh 6" x 6" paper pad.  I stamped the ornament with VersaMark on some of the blue paper in the pad and used Sparkle and Sprinkle White Detail embossing powder.

The tiny strips were made using an amazing die set called Allison's Ribbons, by Cheery Lynn Designs, and added some Red Pearls (on sale - just in time for Christmas projects).

Let me show you a little trick I discovered while cutting Allison's Ribbons.  This 2 part die cuts 12 different little ribbon type embellishments.  In order not to have little pieces all over the place I did this:

When using the die, I made sure to place the die below the end of the card stock.

 

Then snip only the one that I need.



Now it's easy to store!



Recap of supplies used for my card:

White detail embossing powder


I hope that inspires you to check out Christmas items from Classy Cards 'n Such and start your cards!  Have a Happy Stamping Day!


A very pretty card!! Great idea! Thanks Joy!!!

Have you joined the Classy Cards newsletter group?   They get the best weekly deals, Classy Flash Sales and a one time 20% discount on an entire order!!  Sign up under the pink envelope on the left side of the Classy Cards blog.
 
Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Joy used.


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...
 

  
Pin It

No comments: