Monday, October 28, 2013

Pink Dahlias

Hi, it's Misti! 

I had a lady ask if I could make a card for her to give a breast cancer survivor. She likes to send her a card during the month of October. Her requirements were pink, pearls and frilly.   



Supplies Used:
Dahlias by Flourishes
Decorative Labels Eight by Spellbinders
Cuttlehug, large by Cheery Lynn

The Dahlias flower image fits perfectly in the 2nd to largest Decorative Labels Eight. Using the metal shim made this a breeze to get all of the small pieces out.

With the Tim Holtz Water Brush, I water colored my flowers with the Tattered Rose Distress Ink Marker and the Peeled Paint Distress Ink Marker.  This was set aside to dry.

The pink background paper from the Porcelain Rose 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad matched the Tattered Rose Distress Ink Marker almost perfectly.  I wrapped the seam binding around the pink background paper, then attached the stamped image. I added pearls for the perfect finishing touch.  I think I met all of the requirements!


Your card is so pretty! Thanks Misti! 

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Misti used.

There are lots of new products in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!   Be sure to check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: