Saturday, February 15, 2014

Cast All Your Cares

Hi! Joy here today showing you a card I made from supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.

I have loved the 6.5x6.5 paper pad called The Lake House 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad by Kaisercraft. I giggle because I have loved this pad so much, I've already gone through two of them. This is from some left over scraps. These scraps will soon be gone!


This is for a friend who is going through a difficult time and I'm hoping this will encourage her. The dark green filigree mat is from Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight.

I used a sentiment from a set by JustRite called Cast All Your Cares stamped on a Vintage Labels Two Dies also from JustRite.

I placed a 2x2 square in the middle of a mat and then arranged scrap strips around that square. Using Joy! Foam pads, I popped up the dark green filigree die and then on top of that I popped up the sentiment so that this card has a lot of depth to it.  

Thank you for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!


Great way to use those scraps! So pretty! Thanks Joy!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Joy's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: