Thursday, March 20, 2014

Floating Butterflies

Welcome to the Classy Cards 'n Such blog today! We have our "Flutterbys" challenge going on. Use a butterfly and/or a bird on your paper project. Please read the challenges rules and have fun...now onto today's post!

Diane here with you to show you a few "new" products
you just might "have to have"!!

I have mentioned before how I have discovered this wonderful paper collection in the store...a nice heavy weight metallic, perfect for die cuts or just a card base as I have used today! The paper for my card is Champaign Neenah Pearlized Metallic. Not only is it a shimmery pearl paper, the 111# weight makes a sturdy card base!


I embossed my card using Darice Cherry Blossom embossing folder. Lots of pretty detail here!

New, and just recently released is the Poppy stamps Leafy Sprig Border. What is nice about this die is you can run it either vertical or horizontal across your card. I  added glue just to the edges, so I could use my Crafters Tools by Cheery Lynn Designs to "pick" up the leaves, making them a bit more 3D.

I added tiny flowers using Cheery Lynn Designs Tiny Flower Kit - set of 3. Little beads were added to the center of each flower.

The butterflies are also a new, recently released die from Memory Box, Precious Butterflies.  I love how delicate these are. I only adhered them at the bow, making them "float" when the card is moved. Each butterfly was adorned with Hot Pink Pearls.

The GORGEOUS paper used for the butterflies is Key To My Heart 12 x 12 by Kaisercraft.

The card was finished with a Spellbinders die, stamped with a sentiment from the JustRite gorgeous stamp set,  Just The Right Words.

Thanks for visiting with "me" today...see you soon!!


Your card is so delicate and beautiful! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Check out all the new products added to the store here. There are many items added to the Clearance section with NEW PRICE REDUCTIONS, so be sure to grab them before they are gone!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
   
Pin It

No comments: