Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fly, Fly, Butterfly

Hi! It's Misti, with this week's Classy Cards 'n Such Flutterby challenge.


I used the Large Butterfly from B Line Designs, and stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock.

I discovered that there was a butterfly glittery paper in the Enchanted Garden 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper pad. It is so glittery and pretty!

I used the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Marker Spun Sugar with the Detail Water Brush.  I tried to mimic the background paper, so I colored the bottom darker than the rest of the butterfly and just barely colored the rest of it.

I cut out the butterfly image with a Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities.

On my pink panel, I used the Scor-Buddy Mini Scoring Tablet to score it for some added dimension.

Once I had everything adhered, I used a little Wink of Stella, it's a clear glitter pen, on the butterfly to add a little more sparkle!


Oh my, your card just glistens! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  
Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Lovely card Misti! You really did that butterfly proud adding the glittered butterfly paper. It's perfect. Great job, keep going!!