Thursday, April 10, 2014

Cute Little Easter Chick

Hello Classy Friends, Diane here today with my cute little Easter chick card, I created for this weeks challenge Easter Inspirational Sentiment.


To start my card, I used the gorgeous Stardream Serpentine Pearlized Metallic paper. I can't say enough about these papers, except once you try them, you will want them in all the colors available!

I used the Darice Doily Lace embossing folder. Next layered my stamped Impression Obsession Chick on top, popped up with Joy! Foam Pads Large. The image was stamped on Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals Small. I used Copics to color the image, except I paper pieced the chick using the Bo Bunny Soft Shades Double-Dot Designs.

Once the image was colored, I added Clear Glitter Pen Wink of Stella here and there.  If you tilt the card slightly it has a nice shimmer on the flowers, stem and  chick.

Your card is so cute along with a great sentiment! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

  
Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The image is adorable!! I love the embossing and sentiment!! Fabulous card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts