Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dear Friend

Good Morning! Joy here today showing you a card for the Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge #33, which is to make a card with a Scenic View with either stamps or die cuts.


I used a Stamp from Our Daily Bread called Path of Life.  I inked up the image with Versamark, sprinkled on some Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Black detail embossing powder, and embossed.  I use this brand because it is so fine that even the smallest details will pop out when heated up.

I used a Tim Holtz Water Brush and Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads to color the scene. I pressed each color ink pad, one at a time, onto the non-stick small non-stick sheet that came in my Susan's Garden Tool Kit. I love this little sheet. It's the perfect size, easy to clean up, and my desk is less crowded than if I pulled out my big sheet.

The next step was to spritz a little Silk Glimmer Mist on top of the ink pressed onto the mat. I used this instead of water because it does not add much color to the inks, but sure gives a beautiful sparkle and glimmer.
After painting, I cut the scene out with the Spellbinders  A2 Matting Basics A. These create perfect layers and make for quick matting.

I stamped the little sentiment from the JustRite Hugs and Kisses Sentiments, on to one of the little labels from the Teramo Labels from Memory Box. A little piece of ribbon was added and attached onto a card base.
Thank you for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day!


A beautiful card to send to a dear friend! Thanks Joy!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.If you like Joy's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! 

The icons below my signature make it easy to share. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: