Saturday, May 17, 2014

Wedding Iris Bouquet

Hi! It's Misti, with a wedding card to share with you today.

My closest friend's son is getting married soon.  My card uses their wedding colors.


The stamp set is Botanical Medallions and Banners by JustRite. I used the decorative medallion with white embossing powder and then cut it out using the biggest Spellbinders Nested Oval Medallion Label Dies.

Because their colors are purple I used the Iris stamp in the oval and colored it in.  I didn't have any purple designer paper, so I looked through my stuff until I came across the Delicate Pastels Craft Foil paper pack from Spellbinders. There is a purple piece in there! Woo Hoo! The light makes that paper just pop!

I embossed a piece of white cardstock with the Crafts Too Garden Flowers embossing folder, and layered it on the purple foil. I added White Baby Pearls to the centers of each flower.

I used a piece of Iridescent White Flowers lace.  The shimmer on it just adds a nice sparkle to the card.  I used Joy Foam Pads to my image panel to put it on the card.


Lovely card for a wedding! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...  

   Pin It

No comments: