Friday, June 27, 2014

Beautiful Baby

Hello Classy Friends! Diane here with you once again with my Beautiful Baby card, I did for our Sweet Baby challenge this week at Classy Cards 'n Such.

If you know me, you know I like to get a lot of mileage out of my dies, always trying to think of unique ways to use them besides what they were intended for. It's like a personal challenge all of my own!


So, all that being said, I came up with the idea to use a Spellbinders Heart Circles die, and making it into a baby buggy by cutting a wedge from one side. I used the smallest die in the same Heart Circles die for the wheels. I added a bit of braid trim I had on hand, and added the cutest little bunnies, cut from the Impression Obsession Bunny Set dies. Bunnies can be for more then Easter!

The gorgeous papers I used are as follows:

Buggy Zephyr 6x6 paper pad by Prima
Buggy Wheels  On This Day KaiserCraft 6 1/2" paper pad
Bunnies Soft Shades Double-Dot Designs by Bo Bunny
We would love to see YOUR creation in our challenge this week. Tell your friends...there always is a "FAB" prize!


Your card is so creative and fabulous! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 






Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so creative and fabulous!! I love how you created the carriage!! It looks amazing!! What a beautiful card - I love, love it!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts