Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy Birthday, Dad

Hi, it's Misti with a card to share with you.  I made this for my Dad's birthday.  He loves being outside and if we were in a place like in the image, there would be some fishing poles in the water!


My image is from the In Nature set by Flourishes. Did you know this set isn't available from Flourishes anymore?  If you like it don't hesitate, put it in your cart before it's gone from the Classy Cards 'n Such store!

I used Springtime Twinkling H20s to color the tent, water and the reeds.  For the rest of the image I used Tim Holtz distress markers,  Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, and Broken China,with the Detail Water Brush. I like the shimmer that the Twinkling H20s give on this masculine card.

I used the ticket punch from the Blueprints 3 from My Favorite Things, to add some kind of embellishment.

The yellow cardstock is Banana Split Pop-Tone. The woodgrain background is from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper pad.



A nice masculine card for your dad! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

   Pin It

No comments: