Sunday, June 1, 2014

Vase of Roses

Hello Classy friends, Diane here with you today!

Today I "picked" a bouquet of Roses for you and put them in an antique vase. Well, not really, but close to it!


I started my card with the gorgeous Banana Split - Pop Tone 100# paper, which I ran through my Cuttlebug using the Darice Doily Lace embossing folder.

I cute a beautiful vase using the Vase Set by Impression Obsession. This die is "new" to the store and you get 5 vase designs in one set to choose from. After cutting the vase, I used Crafts Too! Dots embossing folder, giving the vase an "antique hobnail" look. I sponged Tim Holtz Distress ink along the edges of the vase using the "new" Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool to add my ink.


The tiny little roses were made with another "new" die from Impression Obsession, that I just love, called
Spiral Flowers. There are five tiny little rolled flower dies in this set. They roll up quick easy, and turn out so cute. You will see me using these again very soon!

My butterfly is my all time favorite from Joy! Crafts from the Butterfly Trio set.

That is my bright and cheerful card for today! Don't forget, we have a weekly challenge with a fabulous prize you could win just for joining in with us...hope to see you there!


Your card so pretty with so much detail! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used. If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

There are lots of new products, including new stamps, dies  and papers, in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!  Be sure to check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


 
Pin It

No comments: