Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Birthday Love


Hi, it's Shirley posting today with the new challenge Home is Where The Heart Is. I am super excited today because I used the one of the new Sue Wilson dies, (click here to see them), on my card today.


I started out with a vanilla card base and I cut the next layer from the (pink) Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper.

The Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence die was used to cut the fancy background layer.

I took another piece of the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper, and placed two dies from the Sue Wilson California Collection - Beverly Hills die set, to cut the next beautiful layer.

Next I used a Spellbinders label die from the A2 Filigree Delight set, and used vanilla paper with it.

For the final layer, I used the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts dies to cut the heart.

I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment on the heart, from a stamp in my collection.

I used White Pearls to embellish the die cuts.

Thank you taking a look at my card. I hope you will join us for our Home is Where the Heart Is challenge.  We would love to see your card!


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful card Shirley...lovely use of all those gorgeous dies!!

Kathy Bradley said...

SHIRLEY,
WOW - GORGEOUS AND ELEGANT. YOUR LAYOUT IS WONDERFUL AND THE DIES YOU USED ARE BEAUTIFUL!!