Thursday, August 7, 2014

Chloe Blossoms

Hi, it's Jenny posting again. I created this card for the Classy Cards 'n Such Negative challenge.  I had so much fun with this challenge that I created two cards!  This is a perfect challenge for Clean and Simple style cards and I hope you can play along.


My recipe was simple.  Start with a detailed die like the Memory Box Tall Chloe Stem used here and then add an attractive designer paper behind it. I used Bo Bunny's Prairie Chic paper. I used Large Joy! Foam pads to pop up both layers off the main card.

To add a bit of sparkle I randomly added Love 2 Scrap Mother of Pearl Rhinestones. They are adhesive which was perfect and so easy to add into the blue negative space.  I also added matching sequins.

Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see your challenge entries!


Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right column. You'll love the special sales!

Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 






Pin It

No comments: