Thursday, August 14, 2014

Need A Push?

Hello, Shirley, here today!  Here is a card I made with the Sparkle and Sprinkle Cars - Henry stamp set.


I stamped the image on white card stock and colored with Copic markers.

I used the A2 Matting Basics B to cut the mat.  The designer paper that I used is the Vintage Blue paper pad by Glitz Designs

I used a gear from my stash as the final touch for my card to give it an even more masculine feel.


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


  
Pin It

No comments: