Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sunflowers

Hello, it is Shirley posting today! Our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge this week is to be inspired by sunflowers. We were given a beautiful picture to help give us inspiration.  I don't know about you, but I love sunflowers.   They are just so bright and beautiful.


I started out by  stamping the sunflower image, from the JustRite Botanical Medallions and Banners stamp set on white card stock. I colored the sunflowers with markers.


I used the Romantic Rectangles, 2 7/8" X 1 7/8 die, to cut the card stock with the sunflower image. Next, layered the black and yellow card stock behind the image.

I cut two pieces of black card stock with the two largest dies from the Romantic Rectangles dies. Then, I cut a yellow layer of card stock to go between the two pieces of black card stock, that were cute with the Romantic Rectangles dies. I glued all of the layers.

I used the Sue Wilson Finishing Touches - Filigree 3D Itty Bitty Bow, to cut the bow in the left hand corner.

I proceeded to cut a small card base to go behind the large Romantic Rectangle to complete my card for today.

Thank you for taking the time to see my card today!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebok, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

        




 
Pin It

2 comments:

Jennipher said...

Very pretty Shirley!

Diane said...

Gorgeous and elegant Shirley!!