Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hope Is A Word

Hello Classy Friends! Diane here today, with a card for our Think Pink challenge. The month of October is "Breast Cancer Awareness" month. I am sure you all have been touched by breast cancer in your life, either by a friend or family member or both.

I know I have, and now is the time to remind your family and friends to have an exam and/or a mammogram. I just had mine 2 weeks ago!


I made a rather large card at 5 1/2" x 7 1/2". I started with the base of my card using the yummy Stardream Rose Quartz metallic paper.

I cut the gorgeous Anna Griffin Flower Bramble die for my next layer! This is such a beautiful die with so much embossed detail!


The sentiment is from JustRite Hope and Love Vintage Labels Eight and Nine. I stamped it first, then hand cut it, popped it up with Joy! Large Foam Pads. I stamped it one more time on my Stardream Rose Quartz metallic paper, then hand cut that out and also using Joy! Large Foam Pads, I popped it up. But wait...I stamped it a third time and cut out the small "hope" and popped it up as well! I wish you could see how "3D" it really is!

I edged the sentiment with Pink Taffeta Stickles and added Pink Pearls.

To finish my card, I cut three butterflies using Fantasy Butterflies from Joy! Crafts.

I invite YOU to join in our challenge this week. We would love to see YOUR projects! Don't forget to spread the word! Invite your crafty friends to play along. There's a prize each week!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Weekly Challenge label on the right side of the blog!

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  

Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Diane!! The flower die looks amazing!! I love the pretty sentiment!! What a gorgeous card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts