Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wedding Wishes

Hi friends, it's Jenny posting today, with a card I created for a friend's wedding.

I love the white on white look for cards it always feels so crisp and fresh.  I recently put together a fall card with a similar design and I decided to recreate it in white.


I first used the Spellbinders die that is similar to Spellbinders Botanical Swirls and Accents for two opposite sides of the 5.5 x 5.5 inch square front panel.  The card stock is white with a beautiful shimmer.  

I cut flowers out of this new Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die. I used both of my McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kits to form the flowers. For the largest flower I used all of the die cuts, and for the smaller flowers I used multiples of the smaller die cuts. I glued the layers together, and also used the glue on the flat-back Pearls in the flower centers. I adhered the flowers to the card using Joy! Foam Pads.  

The leaves are from a Cheery Lynn Designs die that's no longer in stock at Classy Cards 'n Such, but there are many beautiful Cheery Lynn dies still available. 

The Congrats word is a Penny Black die.  All of the details were cut using the same shimmery card stock.

Thanks for visiting and looking at my card today!


There are new dies, stamps and stencils in the shop this week along with lots of other new additions!   You can see everything here.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: