Saturday, December 6, 2014

Elegant and Shiny

Hi Stampers, it is Shirley posting today! Once again I have made a Christmas card to share with you. I really love these colors together.  I think it gives my card an
elegant look.


I started with a white card base.  For the next layer, I chose black card stock. I then added a embossed layer of white card stock. I cut a small strip of silver card stock to adhere to my card. I used a scalloped  border punch on gold paper and put black ribbon around it. I adhered these to the silver strip of card stock.

I cut two Memory Box Rizza Snowflakes from silver and gold paper. I kept the small pieces of snowflakes to intermingle with the opposite color snowflakes to give a more distinguished look. I used Art Institute Adhesive to glue the snowflakes, along with the inside pieces, to my card. I added Black Rhinestones to the centers of the snowflakes.

I used Versamark to stamp the sentiment, on white card stock, using the Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiment stamps, and then used the Silver Detail embossing powder.  I cut a piece of gold paper to put behind the sentiment. I used a corner rounder on both of these pieces and attached them to the card. 

Thanks, for coming over to the blog today.  Come back tomorrow for more inspiration!


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We are going to be showing tags for our CCNS #62 Wrappings challenge!

Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


   

 

Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Right on!! This card has so much Class, Shirley - love how the black ribbon sets off the silver and gold against the white embossed BG. VERY el-e-gant!!!! -