Friday, December 5, 2014

Merry and Bright

I just received my order from Classy Cards 'n Such online store, and have so many New supplies to play with.

Mindy here, to share a card that came to mind as I was looking through my purchases.



I noticed the beautiful colors of the Frosted Lace paper pack by Wild Rose Studio, and was glad that I ordered some of the Stardream Fuse Vista metallic paper, because it matched perfectly. I made my card base from the metallic paper, and adhered a sheet from the Frosted Lace pack as a background.

I had also ordered the Tremaine Square die from Memory Box, so I die cut it three times from green card stock. I backed each square with Double sided adhesive Scor-Tape and then adhered one square to opposite corners of the card front. The third square I adhered to a scrap of the metallic blue card stock. I then dusted the die cut pieces with Cloud Nine Velvet (Microfine) Glitter, and burnished each square with my finger before shaking off the excess glitter. 

The final glittered Tremaine Square I attached between the two corners, and popped it up with Joy! Large Foam Pads.

To embellish the rest of the card, I shadow stamped the open areas with the bare branch tree from The Woods set by Stacy Stamps, and added a few assorted tiny flowers by Cheery Lynn DesignsBitty Blossoms by Spellbinders, and a Small Blooming Poinsettia by PoppyStamps.

The tiny flowers from Cheery Lynn Designs fit perfectly over the flower on the Tremaine Square.  I added a tiny dot center to each tiny flower with the Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Pearl Pink.

To complete the card, the sentiment word Merry, was cut from the Merry Christmas Background die from Poppystamps.

I hope you have been inspired by my card, and will shop Classy Cards 'n Such online store for fun New items just received.  Remember to use my code MINDY-10 at checkout to receive a 10% discount on your entire purchase.

Have a great day! 


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added NEW products. Check out the new Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Memory Box dies, Impression Obsession dies and more!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






 
Pin It

No comments: