Friday, December 12, 2014

Peaceful Snowflake

Hi friends, I have seen so many cards lately with beautiful sparkly snow drifts, and I wanted to try my own. I decided to keep things clean and simple and this is the result.


This card came together so quickly, I could  probably make a number as Christmas cards. I first cut a piece of Kraft card stock smaller than the A2 base card. I cut a piece of blue slightly smaller. I wanted there to only be a very small border of Kraft peeking through. I cut a piece of white card stock to the size of the blue layer. I ripped it in half, then layered and glued both pieces.

I cut the Impression Obsession Deer Trio and Peace sentiment out of Kraft card stock, and cut the Impression Obsession Small Snowflakes out of white. Classy Cards sells a Memory Box deer die that's very similar and would accomplish the same look.  I played with positioning and then glued them down.o finish up, I went over the snowflakes and snow drift edges with Stickles.  I used small Silver Rhinestones on the centers of the snowflakes for some added sparkle.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to use my code JENNY-10 for an additional 10% off your entire Classy Cards 'n Such purchases!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Weekly Challenge tab on the right side of the blog.

 Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 

Pin It

No comments: