Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Beautiful Day

A Beautiful day is what you will have if you send or receive a handmade greeting card like this one.

Hello friends, Mindy here, sharing a card made with a brand New stamp set in the Classy Cards n' Such online store.


The name of the stamp set used is Christmas Joy by Sweet and Sassy Stamps, and features a beautiful Cardinal bird image. I stamped the bird on white card stock and colored it with colored pencils. I then used a Scalloped edge circle die from Spellbinders to cut a circle from Super Gold Metallic paper for backing.

I cut an A2 size card base from the gorgeous Amethyst Stardream Metallic paper, and then using some of the bright Gold Mirricard, cut a large fishtail banner using the Blueprints 13 Die-namics set by My Favorite Things. I mounted the banner first on the card base, and then the image element, popped up on Foam Pads-large from Joy! 

The sentiment is from the Birds and Roses set, also from Sweet and Sassy Stamps. To complete my card, I attached a silk flower and two leaves from my flower stash.  I hope you have a wonderful, and beautiful day, and make a resolution to create more cards in 2015. 


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We have an inspirational photo for you, for our CCNS #69 Letter It challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: