Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Best Wishes Bouquet

Hi, it's Jenny posting with my card for the new Neutrals with a Frame Challenge.  I used my new Cheery Lynn dies from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop (I can't resist a great sale!)  to create a white on white card.  I plan on using it as an engagement card but with different word dies it would work for almost any occasion.  



I rolled the fringe flowers with the roller tool from the McGill paper blossoms tool kit and molded the roses with tools from the other McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit.  I then added clear Stickles on the edges of the Cheery Lynn Roses and Wink of Stella on the Cutie Fringe IV flowers.  

I cheated a little with the white on white.  I cut all the elements and arranged the flowers but the card seemed to need a bit of contrast.  Using my Mini Distress Tool, I added antique linen ink to the Japanese Lace Frame and Flower Stems.  The flower stems actually came with the frame and they were perfect to put into the top of the vase.


I added clear distress crackle paint to the vase, and after  having a little trouble with my heat tool and some bubbling, I added a second coat and let it dry naturally overnight.  This is the result.


I used Joy Foam Pads to adhere the flowers and vase to the card and glued down the Japanese Lace Border and Cheery Lynn Best Wishes sentiment with Art Institute adhesive.  

Thanks for looking and remember to check out the Cheery Lynn section for more great dies before they are gone at the sale prices.  Unfortunately they won't be re-stocked.  Use code CLD for 50% off all Cheery Lynn dies.

Supplies
Cheery Lynn Best Wishes



We need to make room for the new 2015 collections and products! The online store, Classy Cards 'n Such, has been adding more new items, so check out the NEW section. Plus, don't forget to check out the Clearance section. We have select Spellbinders dies also in the Clearance section. All Cheery Lynn Designs are 50% off every day, so check the store out today to get items on your wish list before they are gone!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 


Pin It

No comments: