Saturday, February 21, 2015

Blue Thinking of You

Hi, Diana here with another spring card.  I am definitely ready for winter to be over.  Spring means butterflies and flowers - which I love!  So I combined some of my favorite dies and stamps to make this card.  

I first die-cut my base white layer with My Favorite Things Blueprints 13 stitched rectangle.  I then added a doily, Memory Box Fresh Foliage, flowers from my stash, blue PoppyStamps Cheviot Butterfly, and Delaney Butterfly topped with pearls.  The sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs Ornate Frame Sentiments is stamped in blue pigment ink and then clear embossed.  It was still missing something, so I punched out a couple of butterflies and added a thin blue matting to the card before I adhered everything.



I hope you enjoyed my card!  Thanks for looking!!


There are lots of really great new items coming to the Classy Cards shop soon!  Please keep your eyes on the NEW!!! section of the shop!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: