Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Loving You

Loving greetings friends! Mindy with you today, to share a Shabby Chic Heart card with you for our current weekly challenge #70 on the Classy Cards n' Such blog.


I used a generic heart shaped die to cut a base from some printed lace paper I had in my stash. I then adhered some of the Ivory Cotton Cluny lace from the Classy Cards n' Such online store. After trimming around the heart shape, I then mounted it on an off white card base cut from the  Blueprints 13 Die-namics from My Favorite Things. I then adhered the base to an A 2 card base, and began decorating it.

The next layer was cut from three layers of card stock; one off white, and two cream colored using the Heart Within My Heart die from Cheery Lynn Designs. I glued them all together to build up some dimension, and then adhered it to the card front with Small Foam Pads from Joy!

The center embellishment was made from a negative punch-out in the cream colored stock, glued directly to the base then stamped with a sentiment from the Floral Basket stamp set by JustRight Stamps.  A vintage pearl button with twine tied in a bow, along with several LeCreme Pearls from Want2Scrap were added to the corners for texture. 

I hope you have enjoyed my card, and will create some cards for those you love.


If you would like to view the challenge for the week and the rules, click on the Current Challenge label, located on the right side of the page. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

No comments: